Friday, October 29, 2010

Here We Go

Ok.
Things are starting to gear up. My head is spinning trying to keep track of all the stuff i need to get squared away and taken care of before I leave while also keeping up with classes, and working seemingly endless numbers of hours, and i still have over two months to go!
I wanted to start up this blog before the trip so that i could start a group of followers, ask questions of people who have been to Ireland or Europe before, and to keep those people who are interested informed about the status of the trip and pre-trip.


There will hopefully be lots and lots more to come over the next seven or so months, and i'll try my best to post as much as i can.
Please pass the blog along to people who you think will be interested in following, and please please please interact. Part of the reason i'm blogging is to document my experience and preserve some of this trips high and low points, but another big reason is to be able to keep in touch with everyone.


I'll have a page for photos, a page for the bike trip i plan to take (more about this at a later date), and a page about some of the food, both good and bad, that i encounter in various places.


So ask me questions, give me suggestions, and tell me what you think.
It should be pretty much the best thing ever.


be happy
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment