Monday, November 8, 2010

66 Days And Counting

So its been a little over a week since i last posted and since then i've sent out an invite to a bunch of people in my Gmail address book. Please sign up to follow and say hello, or introduce yourself if i don't know you. Also please please forward the blog address to anyone that you think would want to follow me.
I've been told by a few different people that once i get to Europe i'm going to have about zero time to blog, and that i'll want to spend as little time on my computer as possible.
I can see how this would be true in many cases, but i wanted to reassure you all that i'll take my blogging responsibilities seriously, and that my goal is to post as often as i can.
The closer January 10th gets the more pumped i get, and that's in about two months!!! So that should tell you how pumped i am!!!

be happy
Andy

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! Just joined the blog and looking forward to all your future musings. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first comment award goes to Erin Bruhns!!!
    Go Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I have officially figured out ( with no help) how to JOIN my very first blog, and a very green site it tis!

    ReplyDelete